Senior brand designer
Senior brand designerBack to overview
Passionate about brand design?
Then we’re looking for you.
We are looking for an experienced designer with a focus on brand identity design to join our team. You will be responsible for creating and developing strong and consistent brand identities across a wide range of clients and industries. You must have the ability to run your own projects, guide and interact with our design team and engage directly with clients.
This is you
- You can lead the development and execution of a client’s brand identity (strategy, identity and communication).
- You can design and run creative workshops, both within the team and with our clients.
- You can design and develop a consistent visual identity across all touch points, including corporate documentation, web platforms, apps, and online and offline campaign collateral.
- You can create and execute brand guidelines to ensure that all stakeholders understand and adhere to the brand identity.
- You can run independent design projects from concept to completion and present designs to clients for approval.
- You stay current with design trends, techniques, and technologies to bring innovative solutions to the design team.
- You provide quality assurance and testing for designs to ensure they meet standards and perform optimally.
- You can interact directly with clients to gather design requirements, present design concepts, and manage feedback.
This is also you
- You have a large passion for design, brands, UX design, or a related field.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in (brand identity) design.
- You have a strong portfolio showcasing a variety of brand identity projects across multiple platforms.
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, XD, Photoshop and InDesign).
- You value attention to detail, time management, and have great interpersonal skills.
- You have in-depth knowledge of branding, typography, color theory, and other visual design principles.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate design concepts to clients.
- Experience in motion design, content creation or performance marketing is considered a plus.
Above all, this is definitely you
- You have an eye for detail and understand the importance of consistency.
- You hold yourself to a great standard and want to make a difference, both to our clients and to your colleagues.
- You are flexible and have no fear of professional challenges.
- You work well with others, but you can also work independently.
- You are results driven.
- You are dedicated and people centric.
- You realize that you never stop learning.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
This is us
We offer a position in an ambitious team, working on exciting projects for a variety of clients and sectors. We encourage initiative and personal development. Expect an open working environment, a motivating salary and benefits package, flexible working hours, a choice of hard- and software, a possibility to work from home and a fun atmosphere working from our office at Het Eilandje in Antwerp.
We believe that empathy, consistency, transparency and flexibility not only build the best brands and but also that they build great teams. We deeply adhere by these values. Reach out to us to find out how!